There are all the usual things that must be accomplished in order to accept this award, although Kit kindly suggests that it's not all that necessary. But I liked the Seven Things That No One Knows About Me (at least, at this blog site).
- I secretly long to own a really powerful sportscar, but never will, unless Tesla gets on with things (e.g. reduces its price). I'm a dedicated Greenie. (And not at all weird. Don't make me climb down from this tree...)
- I despise reality TV - ALL of it. I like TV that's professional, intelligent, and rewarding.
- I'm buying a new bed. A big one. (I have a small one now.) Make of that what you will.
- I've always wanted to be an actor and still believe it's not too late.
- Caldwell is not my true surname although it is legal.
- I am not Christian. Make of that what you will, too.
- When I was small, I wanted to be a cowgirl. I think it's too late for that.
According to the (easy-to-ignore, if you're so inclined) rules, I will now advise my seven nominees.
Thanks, Kit. But please don't send these fiddly ones too often, all the same.